Dr.Becker's Bites understands how important privacy is to our members. We are committed to protecting your privacy and our main goal is to look out for the best interest of our customers.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to ended your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit out site anonymously.
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your indivudual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsover, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, or product information, etc
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubsribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours to others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally idendtifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This online privacy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information colleted offline.
This policy was last modified on 03/25/2011